Friday, April 9, 2010

French Toast and Sausages

This morning I decided to make French toast and sausages. I thought I would share my recipe with you.

I keep my bread and breakfast sausages in the freezer, so I pulled them out to thaw some.
 I like the Pepperidge Farm Swirl Bread Cinnamon and Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage, and some unsalted butter.
 Then I pulled out two eggs and vanilla extract. Vanilla gives a wonderful flavor to French toast.
After the eggs are mixed add a teaspoon or two of vanilla.
Mix it up. Add some cinnamon.



Mix it again. The turn on the oven.
Put the pan on the stove to warm it up. Then place in the sausages.

Turn and brown the sausages some and then add some butter.

Start taking them out of the pan as they finish.

Then start preparing the French toast.

Don't forget to drain off some of the egg liquid before you place it in the pan.

Turn them over as they brown.

As you take the French toast out of the pan sprinkle on some McCormick Cinnamon Sugar and place on a pat of butter. Don't forget to pull out the syrup.

Here are my yummy French toast and Sausage.

Enjoy your own French toast and sausage for breakfast one morning.


Cassandra
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment