Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fatally Feminine Charming Cupcakes

Ever since I went to Starbucks and had one of their Red Velvet Cupcakes I have cravings for cupcakes every time I hear the word "cupcake". You should have seen my mouth watering when my niece put on her cupcake top. Then I found out that people made sweets jewelry.


This charm is absolutely deletable and can be bought at this link with any Paypal account for $15. As the creator says "This tiny little cupcake looks so yummy that you just want to pop it in your mouth! ."  This little charm was created by Aubree, a 21-year-old college student who enjoys working with Polymer Clay. Her company is Fatally Feminine Designs. She makes many different types of sweet delectables to make your mouth water if this one is not to your liking. If you happen to be on the other end of the spectrum and are on a diet, at least you can where a sweet as a piece of jewelry and dream.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment