Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Eggs and Ice Cream

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. On Good Friday I decorated Easter Eggs with my niece, her friend, and my Mother.  That is one way to be crafty. We just used a simple egg decorating kit from PAAS. Decorating eggs is one way to bring out your creativity.

Here is one of my eggs...


Here is another....

I started a new book - Ellen Foster by Kaye Gibbons.

I saw the play The Philadelphia Story at the Ivoryton Playhouse. It was written by Philip Barry. The play was directed by Jacqueline Hubbard and starred Brenda Withers, Matthew DeCapua and Christian Pedersen. The play was excellent. The stage was beautiful and elegant.  The next play I will be seeing will be Some Enchanted Evening featuring the songs of Rogers and Hammerstein.

I recently saw the movie, The Invention of Lying and wrote a little on it, along with
Poetry in Alice Through The Looking Glass: Alice Meets Tweedledum and Tweedledee, and a role model article on Abby Sciuto of NCIS.










I bought a new Ben and Jerry's ice cream that went on the market ...


Here is what it looks like when you take off the cover...


What is really thrilling is it tastes like a cinnamon bun. Yummy!!!

Cassandra
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment