Friday, December 21, 2012

Pacific Natural Foods Cashew Carrot Ginger Bisque

There is nothing more comforting than hot soup on a cold, wet day. I love to eat vegetable bisque as you can tell from the number of soups I have posted. You already know I am a big butternut squash fan. After enjoying the other soups by Pacific I had to try Cashew Carrot Ginger Bisque.
Here is the soup hot and out of the container. I actually enjoyed, it reminded me of the butternut bisque with the same consistency.

According to Pacific Natural Foods the Carrot Ginger Bisque is described as A perfect combination of savory & sweet, you're tastebuds will be asking for more.

Sweet notes of organic coconut, cashews and spices complement organic carrots, roasted garlic and ginger in this rich and hearty Organic Cashew Carrot Ginger Bisque that is brimming with flavor and aromas.


As you see from the nutritional info this soup only contains 130 calories per serving. If you haven't tried this soup yet, I suggest you do. I love the flavor.

I enjoy the classics. I recently started the novel Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi. My Grandmother always loved Pinocchio since the story originated from Italy, and I am of Italian descent. Collodi was born in Florence and worked as a journalist. He lived between 1826 and 1890.


Cover of
Cover of Pinocchio







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment