Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pacific Foods All Natural Vegetable Lentil and Roasted Red Pepper Soup

This is the second in my trial of Pacific Foods soups. I picked it up because  I have always loved eating lentil soup. I remember growing up and my Mother serving lentil soup. We would often have Progresso.

The description Pacific has for this particular soup is Our Vegetable Lentil and Roasted Red Pepper soup bursts with flavor.  We combine the rich flavors of fire-roasted red peppers with tender lentils, vine-ripened tomatoes and black beans, for a soup that's high in fiber and loaded with protein.  Healthy, hearty and delicious: you'll be more than satisfied.
Here is the soup. You can see the lentils, corn, roasted red pepper and black beans in the soup. It is a simple hearty soup as it is described. I would definately purchase this soup again. This soup reminds me of the soup I had growing up.
This soup, like the Thai Sweet Potato Soup I recently had comes in a 2-serving box. One serving of this soup is 150 calories.






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment