Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trader Joe's Butternut Squash Soup

Trying things is my thing, and I personally love butternut squash soup. When I saw the soup at Trader Joe's I couldn't resist wanting to try it.
Butternut Squash Soup from Trader Joe's. Sorry about the glare.

 Here is the soup in the bowl with some crackers. I thoroughly enjoyed it. What I really should do is make my own. I haven't made soup but someone told me it is not very hard.


In a previous blog I also mention Swiss Miss hot cocoa, so I decided to add it to the things I add to try that taste wonderful. I love having marshmallows in my hot cocoa. My Mom often purchased it at the grocery store
I know the cup is a little messy. This hot cocoa is made with milk. You can make Swiss Miss with either water or milk. I choose milk over water all the time.


Enjoy the day, try new things and stay warm.

Cassandra
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a Trader Joe's closer to my home. You make these products sound lovely. I love to read your recommendations. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete