Monday, November 1, 2010

Roasted Chicken, Greek Style

I made chicken last night for dinner. They are so easy to prepare. This particular chicken I bought at Trader Joe's. For which I was very surprised that their were no giblets inside.  Here is the chicken I prepared.
It was scrumptious and this particular recipe has very few ingredients. This recipe came from the book, "The Frugal Gourmet Cooks Three Ancient Cuisines."

 Here is the reicpe.
While I was at Trader Joe's I also picked up some cookies.
 My boyfriend is a big chocolate chip cookie fan, so I bought the Charmingly Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. 
 They made look big in this picture but really they are little cookies.  They are good, if you need to have cookies for the road and you don't have time to bake they. They are soft and chewy.

When in doubt there is always something new to make or new to buy and try. Enjoy your day.

Cassandra

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment