Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Apartment Organization

I live in a one room apartment and have a galley for a kitchen. I have three counters  to work on and they all have other items on them and they are not exactly large counters. My food was competing for the same space as my plates, pots, pans, etc. I miss my parents home and the pantry cabinet.  My boyfriend did something he had done to lend more room in the places he lived in. He stuck a shelf unit into the closet.

In the CNS Store I found this great Pot Wall Hanger at a great price. My Mother bought it for me as a birthday gift. She couldn't believe the item arrived at the house in 3 days.

Here is the unit without anything on it on the wall.
Here is the shelf all filled with pots and pans.
Isn't it just beautiful. I love it and it freed a lot of room to reorganize the kitchen.

Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment