Sunday, November 14, 2010

Purchases

I went shopping yesterday and look at what I bought for myself -- a garlic keeper. Something handy to have around the kitchen. It looks nicer than putting your garlic in a brown paper bag on the counter. I could just see it being accidently thrown out.
 Has anyone ever tried Stacy's All Natural Pita Chips? I have never bought pita chips before. It was a new experience for me. The one thing I know is that they are for the health conscious. I put myself in that dietary category.
 Here is a picture of the chips. They taste nothing like potato chips are crackers. Their is no flakiness to them. They don't taste bad or anything, but I won't rush out to the grocery store and purchase more.

 Try new things and whip things up in the kitchen.








Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment