Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Thanksgiving Dinner, Falmouth, Maine, USA 2008Image via Wikipedia

I hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving here in the USA. I sure had a nice time. There is nothing better than roasted turkey and gravy with cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie and apple pie.

Recently I went to the movie theater and saw the latest Harry Potter flick...Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. It was really enjoyable and those kids have definitely grown. They have been awfully lucky.


Harry Potter and the Deathly HallowsImage via Wikipedia
Today I watched a much older movie, Hooper starring Burt Reynolds and Jan Michael Vincent. Renolds plays a stuntman, and Field is his girlfriend. This is their third or fourth film together.


The Ivoryton Playhouse next show will be opening soon with the show Barnum. I can't wait go. It stars Bruce Connelly and Beverley Galpin.  It opens December 9.  I can't wait to see it. I also was interested in the world of Phineas Taylor Barnum. He is the founder of publicity.

Whip up new things in the kitchen and try new things,

Cassandra
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment