Saturday, March 17, 2012

Chicken Veronique

How is this for the main course of the meal - chicken with grapes with a wine butter sauce.
This recipe came from Chicken Breasts by Diane Rozas. I have had this book for a while and cooked quite a number of recipes from this including Chicken Paprika.
Here is the recipe.
Here is the chicken in the pan, ready to be served. The grapes are heated a minute before serving so they had a very fresh flavor. I cut the chicken breasts in half. I actually only bought a little bit over a pound of chicken breasts.
This meal is really appetizing and if you are worried about not having a dinner that included grapes as part of the main course - don't be. I have a fussy eater in my household who at first turned up their nose at grapes. Then they tried it and said it was quite tasty.

I leave you with this quote:

Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.
Julia Child





Bead Curiosities Esty Store

No comments:

Post a Comment