Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ben and Jerry's S'mores Ice Cream

It's summertime and there is no better time to try some different ice cream flavors. My latest trial was Ben and jerry's S'mores ice cream.
Now here is the inside of the container.
If you like soft ice cream that is melted this ice cream is perfect for you. The soft marshmallow makes this ice cream soft.

By the way if you want to see how dirty a counter or wall is, take a picture of it. Look at it, and if you are like me the next thing you will want to do is clean it.

I recently saw the movie "The Informant!" starring Matt Damon.
The Informant!
It gave me a new understanding of white collar crime and price fixing. I could not resist writing an article about it. There are so many articles online about corporations price fixing despite the fact that it is illegal. They appear to rather prefer ti price fix and face the consequences later. I know I get carried away I just do not like to hear of people abusing the system.

Don' t fret about price fixing and let it get you down. You only have one life, so relax and enjoy the free time you have.

Cassandra
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment: