Thursday, February 13, 2014

Breads: Broiche

This time I wanted to make something different, so I decided to make broiche. I hadn't made a French bread before. I was really enjoying baking breads.  So this time I went to Better Homes and Gardens Complete Step-By-Step Cook Book again to see if they had a recipe. Here is what I found.
So I began making the broiche. This recipe was different then the other breads I had made. It sat in the refrigerator overnight, then it was suppose to rise again, and so it was baked the next day. The other breads I made all were made and rose the same day.
Here is what the bread looked like as it came out of the oven.
They were very tasty, if fact I shared some with my parents when I went for a visit. They were absolutely delighted. The bread is a buttery goodness, just as you would expect from French cooking.

Related Recipes
The Italian Loaf
English Muffin Toasting Bread
Homemade Cinnamon Bread






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment