Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blondes vs. Brunettes Fundraiser for Alzheimer's Disease

Please help the Brunettes with donations to the New York Chapter of Blondes vs Brunettes to tackle Alzheimer's Disease.
My Personal Page

Welcome to the Donation Page of
Lani Crescenzi
My Team Page    
$250
($250.00 +)
$100
($100.00 +)
$50
($50.00 +)
$25
($25.00 +)

Enter Donation Amount Here:
*Currency shown: US Dollar
$
My Fundraising Goal:
$2,000.00
Money Raised to Date:
$175.00

If you are unable to donate online, please print out a donation form.
Please join me in my efforts to tackle Alzheimer's 
Last year we beat the blondes by 1 point, and raised over 120k dollars to support 2 full time positions within the Alzheimer's association. With your support team brunette can not only beat the blondes, but surpass our fundraising efforts this year!

Though this is a fun event, it is for a very serious cause to which I hold dear to my heart. Alzheimer's disease effects 1 in 8 older Americans, costing an average of 183 billion dollars annually. There is no cure, prevention, or way to slow the disease. I am motivated by the 15 Million Caregivers that provide 17 billion hours of unpaid care. The NYC Chapter provides free support groups to family members and caregivers, and I am honored to lead a group with them. It is my hope that this event will not only raise funds, but also draw attention for the need to find ways to research and prevent this devastating disease.

Please join me in my cause, so that together we can tackle this disease.



No comments:

Post a Comment