Friday, December 23, 2011

Persian-Style Chicken

This is the bird I had for dinner last night - Persian Style Chicken. I found the recipe in a cookbook that was given to me. This was my first experience with a rice stuffing.
This is the book.
Here is how it looked on my little dinner plate.
The chicken and rice were lovely. It was so tasty especially if you like India flavored food with raisins, walnuts, turmeric and ground cumin seeds.


Here is a quote from an excellent movie I loved with Jennifer Connelly and David Bowie.


"Give me the child. Though dangers untold, and hardships un-numbered. I have fought my way here to the castle, beyond the goblin city. To take back the child that you have stolen. for my will is as strong as yours and, my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me."                                                                                                            Sarah, THE LABRINYTH

No comments:

Post a Comment