Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Curry-Rubbed Salmon

This was my dinner from the other night. It was very easy.
I know it is not the best picture. It does have nice color.
Here are all the ingredients.
3 ingredients.
You pan fry it.
Turn it over
Then it's done.
Looks pretty good although I am use to dishes with more ingredients.

Here is the recipe



CURRY-RUBBED SALMON 
 Serves 2

1 tablespoon olive oil
4 teaspoons curry powder
ounce salmon fillets

In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Lightly rub 2 teaspoons of curry per fillet on flesh side and place in skillet skin-side up. Cook about 5 to 7 minutes for medium. Flip and cook another 5 to 7 minutes.

Serving suggestion for complete meal: Add bagged salad of choice with salad dressing that meets SBD recommendations.

I do not know where I found the recipe.

If you are looking for a recipe thjat is simple --- this is it.


No comments:

Post a Comment