Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Scrambled Eggs a New Way - or is it?

I have been busy writing, some for fun and practice and some for business. Here are my latest articles. I hope you like them...
Keep a Style Journal
Role Model: Leroy Jethro Gibbs of NCIS
Using a Journal to Assist You in Decorating
Using Google Adwords for Your Campaign
Role Model: Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo Jr of NCIS

I Made Scrambled Eggs this morning and they came out excellent.
These are freshly made out of the pan....Here are the ingredients.
This recipe comes from The Margaret Rudkin Pepperidge Farm Cookbook copywrite 1963.
\This is the best picture I was able to get because it doesn't have a title cover only an end cover.
Here is how I did it.













It was very simple.
Hope you enjoy everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment