Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Miss McFarlene's Honey-Glazed Chicken

I know it has been a while since I have written. To start things off here is the chicken I roasted last night. It came from the book, Great British Cooking: A Well Kept Secret by Jane Garmey.
Here is a copy of my book.
Here are the ingredients.
Except for the seasoning of the salt and freshly ground pepper this is a 5 ingredient recipe. The watercress pictured is just for garnish.
Here is what the chicken looked like as it came out of the oven.
The chicken was scrumptious. I actually put extra honey on for glazing. It was so easy. The nice thing was after I took the chicken out of the oven I had an apple to munch on as well as an onion which I had stuffed in the chicken.

I am also planning to make a chicken salad with some of the chicken.

I am always interested in hearing from my readers. This is a great chicken to try if you like roasting chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment