Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chilling Out with My Ipod

 I apologize for not keeping things up, but I haven't forgotten about my readers. I love sharing things with you.

I wanted to share with you the tunes I like to listen to in the car on the way to work, and use to chill out when life becomes frustrating, for example when Hurricane Irene hit the state and I had no power.

  1. Money - Vitamin C - Vitamin C
  2. There's a New Sound - The Muppet Show Album - Simon
  3. Our Lips are Sealed - Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion - The Gogo's
  4. I Want It All - High School Musical 2
  5. Toxic - Brittany Spears
  6. I'm on My Way - The Proclaimers - Shrek
  7. Posh! - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
  8. I'm a Believer (Reprise) - Eddie Murphy - Shrek
  9. I Am What I Am - La Cage Aux Folles - George Hearn
  10. Just One Person - The Muppet Album 2 - Berndette Peters
  11. Being Green - The Muppet Show Album - Kermit
  12. I Don't Dance - High School Musical 2
  13. The Bare Necessities - Classic Disney Volume 2
  14. Ever Ever After - Enchanted - Carrie Underwood
  15. I've Got Nerve - Hannah Montana
  16. The Loco-Motion - 1000 Original Hits 1962 - Little Eva
  17. I Hope That Something Better Comes Along - The Muppet Movie - Ralph and Kermit
  18. Sunny Side to Every Situation - 42nd Street Original Soundtrack
  19. Funkytown - Alvin and the Chipmunks
  20. The Sadder But Wiser Girl for Me - The Music Man Original Soundtrack
  21. Miss Independant - Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
  22. Supercalifragilisticexpialocious - Classic Disney Volume
  23. I'm Just a Bill - Legally Blonde 2
  24. How Lovely To Be a Woman - Bye Bye Birdie - Ann-Margret
  25. Black or White - Michael Jackson
  26. Friend Like Me - Aladdin - Robin Williams
  27. So Far, So Great - Sonny With a Chance - Demi Lavato
  28. Lean on Me - Glee, The Music
  29. One Tree Hill - Gavin DeGraw
  30. Time In a Bottle - The Muppet Show Album 2
  31. You Can't Always Get What You Wamt - Glee Soundtract
  32. U Can't Touch This - MCHammer 100 Original Hits 1990
  33. You Can't Always Get What You Want - Glee Soundtrack
  34. You Make Me Feel Like Dancing - Ella Enchanted - Anne Hathaway
  35. One Last Kiss - Bye Bye Birdie - Jesse Pearson
  36. I'm Going Back There Some Day - The Muppet Movie - Gonzo
  37. One Last Kiss - Bye Bye Birdie - Jesse Pearson
  38. Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves - Legally Blonde 2
  39. Go Into Your Dance - 42nd Street Original Soundtrack
  40. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - 13 Going on 30 - Whitney Houston
  41. Brotherhood of Man - How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying - Matthew Broderick
  42. We Got Us - The Muppet Show Album 2
  43. Somebody to Love - Ella Enchanted - Anne Hathaway
  44. We're All In This Together - High School Musical
  45. Me Against the World - Legally Blonde 2
  46. Witch Doctor - Alvin and the Chipmunks
  47. Simple Joys - Pippin - Ben Vereen
  48. Stick to the Status Quo - High School Musical
  49. Dancin in the Moonlight - Xena: Warrior Princess - Ted Ramini
  50. Rock Island - The Music Man - Original Cast
  51. Great Balls of Fire - 1000 Original Hits 1957 - Jerry Lee Lewis
  52. Bills Bills Bills - Glee - The Warblers
  53. Hello Mary Lou - 1000 Original Hits 1961 - Ricky Nelson
  54. Stay Home - Shrek
  55. You Can't Win - The Wiz: The Original Soundtrack - Michael Jackson
  56. Oops!...I Did It Again - Britney Spears Greatest Hits
  57. Life's What You Make It - Hannah Montana
  58. Turning Japanese - Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion - The Vapors
  59. Shipoopi - The Music Man - Max Castella, Craig Bierko
  60. One Jump Ahead - Aladdin - Brad Kane
  61. Safety Dance - Glee: The Music
  62. Le Jazz Hot - Victor/Victoria Soundtrack - Julia Andrews
  63. What I Like About You - 13 Going on 30 - Lillix
  64. Drama Queen (That Girl) - Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Lindsay Lohan
  65. Extrordinary - Pippin - John Rubinstein
  66. Heaven is a Place on Earth - Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion - Belinda Carlisle
  67. One Last Hope - Classic Disney Vol.  - Danny DeVito
  68. Sweet Dreams - Simple the Best - Eurythmics
  69. Hakuna Matata - Classic Disney Vol.
  70. Wanna Be Sartin' Something - The Ultimate Collection - Michael Jackson
  71. Rainbow Connection - The Muppet Movie
  72. Come On - Josie and the Pussy Cats
  73. Kids - Bye Bye Birdie - Paul Lynde
  74. Hoedown Throwndown - Hannah Montana: The Movie - Miley Cyrus
  75. Loser Like Me -Glee - Glee Season 2
  76. Bad Reputation - Shrek
  77. Bust a Move - Glee Soundtrack
  78. Don't Stop - Glee Season 2
  79. I Wan'na Be Like You - Classic Disney, Vol. 3
  80. Gotta Move - The Second Barbra Streisand Album
  81. I Love to See You Smile - The Simpsons Sing the Blues
  82. The Main Event - Fight - Barbra Streisand - Original Soundtrack
  83. Put on a Happy Face - Bye Bye Birdie - Dick van Dyke
  84. Pure Imagination - Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Gene Wilder
  85. A Little More Mascara - La Cage Aux Folles - George Hearn
  86. Who Said - Hannah Montana
  87. I Wanna Be a Producer - The Producers Original Sound Track - Matthew Broderick
  88. We are Family - Alvin and the Chipmunks - Chipmunks and Chipettes
  89. Finale: The Magic Store - The Muppet Movie
  90. Your Getting to Be a Habit With Me - 42nd Street Original Soundtrack
  91. Money (That's What I Want) - Josie and the Pussy Cats
  92. Let;s Get Together - Classic Disney, Volume - Hayley Mills
  93. Don't Rain on My Parade - Funny Girl Original Soundtrack - Barbra Streisand
  94. Substitutiary Locomotion - Classic Disney Volume, Angela Lansbury, David Tomlinson
  95. The Age of Not Believing - Classic Disney Volume, Angela Lansbury
  96. Breaking Free - High School Musical
  97. Straight Up - Paula Abdul
  98. A Step in the Right Direction - Classic Disney Vol. 5 - Angela Lansbury
  99. When You Got It, Flaunt It - The Producers 0 Uma Thurman
  100. Respect - Ella Enchanted - Kelly Clarkson
  101. Calling All Angels - My Private Nation - Train
  102. Hollaback Girl - Love, Angel, Music - Gwen Stefani
  103. Since You've Been Gone- Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
  104. All Over The World - Xanadu - Electric Light Orchestra
  105. Bird Dog 0 1000 Original Hits `958 - The Everly Brothers
  106. Back in Business - I'm Breathless - Madonna
  107. More - I'm Breathless - Madonna
  108. Vogue - I'm Breathless - Madonna
  109. Rich Girl - Love, Angel, Music - Gwen Stefani
  110. When I See an Elephant Fly - Classic Disney Vol. 5
  111. That's How You Know - Enchanted - Amy Adams
I know that I like a definite odd lot of songs. Words are precious to me. The lyrics is what comes first in my book, and performance is second.  I have my childish moments but I like to think I am young at heart and eclectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment