Thursday, December 16, 2010

Balducci's The Food Lover's Market and Deep River Snacks

Yesterday I took a trip to Balducci's - the Food Lover's Market in Cos Cob/Greenwich. I picked myself up a roast beef sandwich on sourdough bread which was definitely tasty.

Fra samme butikImage via WikipediaAlong with that I had myself a Orangina. I had a relative who lived in Italy and he talked about the joys of drinking them. Thank goodness we don't have to go to Italy to have an Orangina. Talk about scrumptious and juicy.

I also bought myself some Deep River Snack potato chips -- Rosemary and Olive Oil. These are made locally right here in Connecticut. I love the taste of the rosemary and olive oil on the potato chip. I have never tasted anything like it before. I would say it has a very lady like flavor. It is definitely gourmet. That is the only way I go if you know the way I grocery shop. These potato chips should be in the supermarket in full size bags.


Whip up new recipes and try new things.

Cassandra
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment