Thursday, February 10, 2011

Life After the Holidays

I have been busy but not in the normal way since the holidays. My cousin moved from Los Angeles to New York City by way of Connecticut to be closer to family so I have been cat sitting. Here is a picture of the lovely little guy.
I have never had a cat as a pet before but apparently I am really a cat person. His name is George. My cousin wants to change his name, so he has picked up the name Leo. My sister-in-law came up with the name because he looks like a lion. I pet him all I can and he sits on my lap and gives me kisses and love bites.

My boyfriend's mother came to live with us and we are working with in house hospice. She has a live in aide.

I have written articles on Feedly, an extension that can be used on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, and Inside PR, a podcast I listen to.

I do have plans to Marmalade Morning Muffins.

Enjoy new experiences and try new things.

Cassandra
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment