Sunday, August 15, 2010

Challenges in the Kitchen

I love to cook in the kitchen, whether it is from a recipe or something I created myself. I usually share with you the recipes I create from recipes, but I have decided to also share with you the recipes I create myself. Up until this point I hadn't been writing them down but I am going to start. Maybe I will create recipes like some of my favorite chefs: Jamie Oliver, Giada De Laurenttis, Bobby Flay, Emeril Lagasse, Julia Child and others. What would really be interesting to see is what I can create in my kitchen considering I live an apartment and have a plain old electric stove. Challenges are always fun.
Bobby Flay performing a cooking demonstration ...Image via Wikipedia

Giada De LaurentiisImage via Wikipedia

I hope to hear about the fun you have in the kitchen.

Cassandra



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment