Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Scream You Scream We all Scream for Ice Cream!

I love going to the grocery store and choosing one of the exotic flavors of ice cream in the freezer. Yes, there are flavors that should definitely be passed up because they are bad combos.  I tried another Ben & Jerry ice cream - Maple Blondie. It is a limited batch flavor.
How yummy is it --- here is the ice cream with the cover off.
I love the taste of maple syrup on pancakes and French toast. That is why I love the maple flavor and the ice cream, and the added taste of those blondies. You could just lick those lips.

If not there is only one thing left to do...
Go to Dairy Queen and stand in line for a chocolate cone with chocolate sprinkles. Here is the Dairy Queen in Old Saybrook, CT, which is one popular place. Almost every time you drive past the place there is a line of people for ice cream.

Get out and get ice cream!

Cassandra
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment