Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Trying New Things

2010 is definitely a time of change for many. Change can also include trying new things. As you know I started making jewelry. My boyfriend helped me to create a logo. Here is my card. That and coming up with the name. I am the Curious Bead Keeper when it comes to beading and jewelry and my company is Bead Curiosities.
I have pictures of my jewelry at http://curious-bead-keeper.deviantart.com/. Please don't be afraid to ask me any questions.

I also visited a number of To Go Places. I visited La Rosticceria which does Lunch and Dinner take-out in Guilford.


And I went to Red Rooster Baking Co. They make cookies and are an internet bakery. The company is owned by Kim Welch.


I wrote an article on Taglines and Slogans as I was coming up with my company above.


That's all for now,

Cassandra
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment