Sunday, April 5, 2009

What is life that is not busy?

What is a life that is not busy? I try to keep mine busy at that. Recently I became sick and am on antibodics which is in no way fun. I also purchased my first pair of Keds. They are very comfortable.
I loved them so much I wrote an article about them. They are a classic sneaker I have to say. I also wrote an article on Autolycus "The Prince of Thieves".

I am also the very proud owner of my first Vera Bradley handbag. It is the Little Betsy from the Hope Garden collection. It was such a surprise to receive since it was not even my birthday.

This is the time of many events. My father's birthday just passed along with my niece's in which myself and my boyfriend gave her a homemade French Memo Board. My Mother's birthday is in the middle of the week, and then of course, Easter. Spring really gets me into the spring of things.

We recently dined at the Equinox Diner in Orange. It was worth the trip and am intent on going back. We also went to the Baja Restaurant. Although the food was quite good we didn't care for the atmosphere.

Today we are having a peaceful Sunday at home. Chris is drawing and I am working on my writing and other projects. I am a bit behind in my reading and have not finished The Egyptian. The week may be slow but life will be speeding up by next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your blog. I tried to be your first follower but I am having problems with the confirmation box. It won't give me a word to confirm.
    Feel free to visit me:
    lageanellis.blogspot.com
    lageansgoodies.blogspot.com
    visionsoflagean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete