Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Land of Pleasantville

I was surprised when I awoke on Monday morning to see snow. I thought the snow was over and spring was coming by the sound of the birds, but then the groundhog did predict six more weeks of winter.

Chris has been working on his drawing projects. Here is the link to his latest masterpiece.

Recently I started reading The Egyptian by Mika Waltari. It is the story of Sinuhe, the son of Senmut and it takes place at the time of the 18th Dynasty. It was a New York Times Bestseller, and was made into a movie in 1954.

I have also been trying to keep myself busy writing, I wrote the following articles, Role Model: Chark Bartowski of Chuck,
Role Model: Dr. Addison Forbes Montgomery of Private Practice, Role Model: Salomoneus of Hercules; Legendary Journeys, Role Model: Cordelia Chase of Angel, Role Model: Winifred Burkle of Angel, and A Reminder for the Young and Old.

I found a new place to follow what is going on in the world, Twitter. The information is really quite interesting. I also follow digg.

This weekend I made meatloaf for my boyfriend Chris, Pleasantville Leave it To Meatloaf to be exact.


Here is dessert. Couldn't go without that Starbucks Red Velvet cupcake.

I have been working on a couple of projects -- designing packaging for a box, new business cards, and a cross-stitch project. I also have a piece of jewelry I am working on. Part of life is about keeping busy and meeting people.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment