Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My First Entry

This is my very first blog entry, but this is in no way my first time writing online. I have always thought about blogging, but it was Annette Bednosky who convinced me too. I have articles on Suite 101.com as well as on Associated Content and Triond. My most recent articles have been on role models Ling Woo from Ally McBeal, James Olson from Smallville and Hilda Suarez from Ugly Betty. I am also working on a fiction novel.

At the moment I am reading Jane's House by Robert Kimmel Smith.

I also enjoy cooking and trying different recipes.

Although I do go out I spend a lot of time at my computer at times. I work part time at home, and part time for an engineer who makes medical devices.

When I am not working I am making jewelry. Here are some of my creations...


















Here is a necklace I created













and here are some wine glass charms I made.

As you can see I love to be creative and I love to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment