Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's a Good Life with Iced Matcha Latte

This is my Iced Matcha Latte. I followed the recipe found on Appetite for China. Diana, at Appetite for China, has a beautiful picture of the latte on her blog. It is really a cool and simple beverage. For this recipe I used a cocktail shaker, so the recipe was really easy to make and healthy.
I used Matcha DNA which I found on Amazon.  I was pricing all the green tea powders, and thought that this was worth the price. It came out to about thirty cents  to one teaspoon in terms of price which I thought was fair. When I received the package.

I drink my Iced Matcha Latte while I listen to  a podcast on my iPhone. Today I am listening to. the Good Life Project.
Jonathan Fields interviews many types of entrepreneurs and learns their journeys. Many of their lives are very creative, and much of their lives deal with helping people, and overcoming some sort of obstacle. Many of the stories are very inspiring. The podcast can be found here.

A fine way to relax and put your feet up.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment