Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ratatouille and Podcast to Feed the Soul

I ate very healthy this weekend, and actually was able to get my boyfriend to try ratatouille. He is a meat and potato guy. If he had it his way he would have hamburgers and hot dogs every day of his life. (To me that would be a very boring food life). I had my ratatouille with polenta.
Here is the finale container. I did not use a mandoliue to make mine. I followed Smitten Kitchen's recipe for ratatouille.

I have been listening to a lot of Podcasts on my IPhone. I can't seem to get enough of them. I am listening to
The Splendid Table has interesting tidbits about food, restaurants and recipes. Listeners also ask questions. All their information can be found here.

And if you haven't heard Jacob Nawrocki at Operation Self Reset. You should start listening to him. He has lots of energy.
Information about his podcast can be found here.





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment